Hard(er) to Kill Weekly Challenge #2: Push-ups
- Another Rogue Fitness gift card up for grabs.
- All details are HERE.
- Current reps to beat = ZERO. So, at the moment, if a few people submit one repetition, filmed, it could be worth $20
The two strength days are pretty structured in this challenge. Stick to the program, trust it and you will see the results. IF, and only IF you feel you can, add 5 lb. to your maxes for use in the calculator and use those numbers for the lifts this week. We are doing a gradual increase each week till you either fail and step back, or keep busting through PRs.
Percentages are not listed for these lifts because all the work has been done for you in this simple excel sheet.
Supersets (heavier than last week) :
- Snatch 3-3-3-2-2-2-1
- Bench Press 8-6-5-4-3-2-1
~Rest 3 minutes~
5×5 Overhead Press (heavier than last week)
- Deadlift Sumo High Pull 3×12 (heavier than last week)
- Single-Arm Kettle Bell Swings 3×15
- Plyo Push-up 2×15
- Plate Jumps 2×12 (higher than last week)
*Competitor: As prescribed
*Established: Do not do burnout sets
*Recruit: Perform snatch only if able, or only with PVC. Only complete snatch, bench and overhead press. Nothing further.
Post weights to comments.