Super excited about this one!! Training to be harder to kill!
Daily workouts, weekly challenges and cash prizes!! Make sure you read all the details in the blog post .
- Get better at everything!
- Stronger, faster and fitter
- Monday – If you don’t already know your maxes find you maxes for the first three lifts in today’s workout.
- Later in the week…
- The ‘Hard(er) to Kill’ baseline WOD test
- The ‘Hard(er) to Kill’ baseline endurance test and one more strength test.
- These baselines will be completed again at the end of the challenge.
We are breaking it up throughout the week where no one day is too taxing.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Hard(er) to Kill Weekly Challenge #1: Bar Hang
- This is for the Rogue Fitness gift card!
- All details are HERE.
Strength (Harder to Kill Strength Test#1)
Percentages are not listed for these lifts because all the work has been done for you in this simple excel sheet.
- Snatch 3-3-3-2-2-2-1
- Bench Press 8-6-5-4-3-2-1
~Rest 3 minutes~
5×5 Overhead Press
- Deadlift Sumo High Pull 3×12
- Single-Arm Kettle Bell Swings 3×10
- Plyo Push-up 2×12
- Plate Jumps 2×12
*Competitor: As prescribed
*Established: Do not do burnout sets
*Recruit: Perform snatch only if able, or only with PVC. Only complete snatch, bench and overhead press. Nothing further.
Post weights to comments.